Ledyard Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
LITTLE TYKES TREKKERS
A hike in the woods is a balm to the soul. Expose your child to the wonder of nature through hiking. Each week we will meet at the trail head of a predetermined location in either Gales Ferry or Ledyard. Come join us as we explore nature, discover wildlife, have a snack (bring your own), read a story, sing a song, and just be in nature while taking in all it has to offer with our five senses. We will hit a new trail each week!
Here are the locations for each week:
- September 18th - Tri Town Trail (Ledyard/Preston line)
- September 25th - Nathan Lester House Trails
- October 2nd - Glacial Park
- October 9th - White Hall Park
- October 16th - Avery Farm Nature Preserve (Lambtown Rd; park in new grassy parking lot)
- October 23rd - Lantern Hill
- October 30th - Avery Preserve; Avery Hill Rd.
- November 6th - Stoddard Hill State Park Scenic Reserve
Please note that the time has changed to 9:00 - 10:30.